Thursday, June 09, 2011

#blogjune Day 9. -meming continued...

Seven random facts about me

1. I used to shoot air pistol at targets.
2. I ran a coffee shop, with my parents.
3. My favourite style of firing clay pots is pit firing. Had some beautiful results in black firing.
4. Big geek - read , watch and enjoy sci fi.
5. I have very few housekeeping skills.
6. Lived in Manapouri for two years as a child. Near Milford Sound in NZ.
7. Performed 'Everyman' at the Dolphin Theatre at a UWA summer school, taught by a colourful character called -Maggie Wild West.

Seven things I want to do before I die

1. Paris
2. Make a heritage quilt (can't sew much)
3. Go to the space station
4. Write an interesting sci fi short story
5. Go to 'interesting theatre' at the west end London
6. Sleep a night through ( I live with a snorer)
7. Ensure my children have the best start we can give them.

That's all with meming... Goodnight
@kalgrl
#blogjune

No comments: