Saturday, July 19, 2008

To Twitter or not to Twitter, that is the question...







Well the first couple of days on twitter have not been very interesting. I have found a few colleagues from the big city library and said hello, that was nice.

Then the system was down for a number of hours...nice picture of a whale...

Also I seem in some ways to be experimenting in another world, when I asked my friends about twitter here in the desert, no-one knew what it was and when I explained, were not very interested either. (The digital divide isn't just when you don't own a computer ;-)

The online comic Shelf Check makes a couple of points about twitter (as above) that made me 'titter' (sorry)....maybe I will persevere for a while.

Anyway, I am now going to try to find a widget to put twitter comments into this blog and see if I can add it to facebook, in some way.
All for now FeralTB-)

No comments: