Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Lively 2

I had a another play around with Lively this morning, and it was easier to get around at that time of the day (not so much lag). Then I let my daughter have a go on the island I created, she had a great time placing more furniture and changing the avatars clothes etc. It was simple enough for her to get it, very quickly. The views are easy to change and she enjoyed the birds eye view. Courtesy of her, I now have a carpet, lava lamps and a bedroom on the other side of the island.

I managed to save a thumbnail of one view of the island and this is now showing in the previous post, instead of the blank island.

Thoughts;
Quick to join
Easy to learn
'Another' interactive social network....mmm
Might be easily set up as a meeting place (always working the distance angle from where I sit :-)

Anyway on holiday still, and off to see "Get Smart"...
FeralTB-)

No comments: