Just finished the shopping, all is quiet, and I found CW’s tag….
1. One book you have read more than once
Re-reading is something I rarely do, same as CW, so many books, so little time. Probably Cloudstreet by Tim Winton.
2. One book you would want on a desert island
Probabaly one on finding drinking water & food.
JB suggests, The SAS survival guide.
3. One book that made you laugh
Artemis Fowl by Eoin Golfer.
This is written for teenagers and very funny.
4. One book that made you cry
Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes .
5. One book you wish you had written
Wilfrid Gordon McDonald Partridge by Mem Fox, illustrated by Julie Vivas.
(yes I know, it is a picture book, but it is beautiful!)
6. One book you wish had never been written
Currently lol. Competing with knowledge by Abell and Oxbrow.
7. One book you are currently reading
Again only one? The book thief by Markus Zusak,
Mission of Gravity by Hal Clement
8. One book you have been meaning to read
The God of small things by Arundhati Roy
9. One book that changed your life
The Time Traveller by Alison Uttley.
I spent many hours in the school library looking to escape the playground. I read this book and it started a facination with times other than my own. It was set in England in the 20th century and in Mary Queen of Scot’s time, involving a plot to help her escape. I have since read many historical books and plenty of SciFi…..
10. Now tag five people:
SMC (I know you are reading)