Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Yesterday was Monday

29 titles
I like books and I like inventive titles, especially SciFi titles, here are a few I enjoyed... (in no order at all :-)

'Repent, Harlequin!' Said the Ticktockman
The Watchers in the dark
I, Robot
Do Androids dream of Electric sheep?
Consider Phlebas
A Sound of Thunder
Fondly Fahrenheit
Scanners Live in Vain
Day Million
The Moon is a Harsh Mistress
A Princess of Mars
Stainless Steel Rat
Mortal Engines
The Ship Who Sang
I have no mouth, and I must scream
Flowers for Algenon
The Forever War
A Touch of Infinity
Nightfall
The Bicentennial Man
Starship Troopers
The Cat who Walks Through Walls
Flatland
The Nine Billion Names of God
The Roads Must Roll
Surface Tension
Time's Arrow
A Canticle for Leibowitz
Make Room! Make Room!


(I ran out of time, so I haven't put the authors, but they are all easily found on the web.)

Sorry about the 'cute little kitty' it cracked me up. Many things in Sci fi are cute until they eat you.. :P

@kalgrl
#blogeverydayforjune

No comments: